Manufacture of pipe and fittings in carbon steel and stainless steel, internally lined in different materials (PTFE, PFA, PVDF, Polypropylene, etc...) ANSI ½” - 24” class 150 - 300 / DIN DN15 - 600 PN10 - PN40 as the liquid level of corrosion, temperature and pressure to carry.
- Free of cavities, Chemical resistant
- AD – 2000 / HP0 / TRD 201
- Free of maintenance / self lubricating
- Firesafe acc. To API 607 / ISO 10497
- TA – Luft approval
Complete corrosive fluid control handling
Currently we have a truly representative reputation within the national market and a strong presence in international markets, being a company of reference for its range of products and proven quality for multinational companies.
We manufacture lined pipes and components offering an outstanding resistance to corrosion and low permeation over a wide range of temperatures and provide a cost effective solution to the most demanding industrial sectors, where safety requirements or high level of corrosion resistance of fluids are musts.
- Product selection
- Project study
- Special manufacturing
- Advice and monitoring during all phases of the project
- Quality policy (traceability of components and finished products)
- Certification and Guarantee
- When required, we offer "ON-SITE MANUFACTURING"
Applications / Solutions
Our range of products and services cover demands in the construction of new industrial plants, remodeling and renovation of processes, as well as maintenance and improvement operations in the following industries:
- Industrial applications
- OIL & GAS
- Chemical processing
- Desalination plants